Understanding the business domain deeply and working closely with business stakeholders projects, you are expected to work
- Analyzing each project and coordinating with Business Consultants and Users
- Understanding the business domain deeply and working closely with business stakeholders projects, you are expected to work
- Coordinate with Project Manager to achieve a smooth collaboration, good service and satisfying customers
- Create document to support project such as Requirement Spec, Data Dict., DFD, ERD, UML, Program List, Program Flow, Application Spec, Resource Planning, Schedule Planning, etc.
- Coordinates and show work progression and report the work progress to the responsible team leader
- Coordinate projects for a smooth operation/ service/ customer satisfaction
- Prepare Test Case Scenario for use in system testing
- Take UAT with customer Training user
- Provide Training and User manual, System manual documents
- Maintain and manage available resources to function properly and smoothly. Including reducing conflicts that occur within the work team
- Coordinate and solve problems with Application Developer and User to ensure the project success according to the requirement.
- Male or Female with Age above 25 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, IT, MIS, Business Computer or similar relevant field
- At least 3 years' experience as a System Analyst position for medium to large project
- Proficient in designing business systems at the general level
- Understanding of Database and API
- Leadership skills and able to work under pressure
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaborator and comfortable to work in an agile, remote and distributed team environment
Please send CV with your recent photo in word or PDF format (.doc, .pdf) to our email.
📧 Email: email@example.com
☎️ Tel: 02-2880506